DURATION:- 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS PLACES
COVERED: – BHUBANESWAR-PURI-KONARK-CHLIKA-BHUBANESWAR
“The stature of Orissa as a land of deep spirituality is recognized by the fact that it had relationship with the all the three orthogenetic religious traditions of India–Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. About Jainism in Orissa, it was the 23rd Tirthankara, Parsvanath, who gave the fillip to the tradition and did considerable preaching here in the 8th century BC.
History tells of extensive patronage of Jainism by the Kharavels of the Chedi dynasty in the 1st century BC, who developed low-roofed caves in Kumari Parvata–now known as Khandagiri and Udayagiri–on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar, for Jain monks to live in and meditate. As you approach the site, Khandagiri, with its 15 caves will be on the left. Udaygiri will be on the right. The 18 caves of Udaygiri include the famous Hathi Gumpha (‘Elephant Cave’) with its famous inscription of Kharavela. From the inscription, we learn much about Kharavela’s military exploits, and also that his royal city had gate towers, bathing and drinking tanks, and was the scene of formally organized music and dance performances, as well as sporting and social events.”
Day 01: Arrival at Bhubaneswar
Day 02: Bhubaneswar
Day 03: Bhubaneswar - Konark - Puri
Day 04: Puri - Chilika - Puri
Day 05: Puri - Bhubaneswar & Departure
Deluxe Package Cost : Rs.32,333/- for 01 couple
Premium Package Cost : Rs.36,333/- for 01 couple
Package Cost Includes:
- Transportation by AC Indigo ( for both Dlx & Premium pkg ).
- All toll tax,parking fees & driver allowances.
- 01 DBL room at Hotel Swosti ( for Dlx pkg ) & Swosti Premium ( for Premium pkg ) for 02 nights on CPAI.
- 01 DBL room at Fort Mahodadhi ( for Dlx pkg ) & Hans Coco Palm ( for Premium pkg ) for 01 night on CPAI.
- Guided tour to Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves.
- Boating Charges at Chilika,Satpada.
- Inclusive of Govt service tax.